- Pain relief cream
- Helps relieve joints & muscles
- Pharmacist recommended
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Cream
Compare to Extra Strength Icy Hot® Cream^^
Helps to temporarily relieve minor pain.
Pain Relief for:
- Sore Muscles
- Body Aches
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Icy Hot.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Adults & Children 12 Years & Older: Apply to Affected Area Not More Than 3 to 4 Times Daily
- Children under 12 Years: Ask a Doctor
©2015 Walgreen Co.
For External Use Only
When Using This Product
- Use Only as Directed
- Do Not Get into Eyes or on Mucous Membranes
- Do Not Apply to Wounds or to Irritated or Damaged Skin
- Do Not Bandage Tightly
- Do Not Use with a Heating Pad or Apply External Heat
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Skin Redness or Excessive Irritation of the Skin Occurs
- Condition Worsens
- Symptoms Persist for More Than 7 Days or Clear Up & Occur Again within a Few Days
If pregnant or breast-feeing, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- Simple Backache
- Muscle Strains
- Muscle Sprains
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 2.65x 7.1
Item Code: 925576
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.