- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Made in United States
100% satisfaction guaranteed
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- shake bottle well before use
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by doctor
- mL = milliliter
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
- children 4 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- children under 4 years of age: do not use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson¿s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Allergy Alert: Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 1.81x 4.56
Item Code: 164956