Walgreens Daytime Non-Drowsy Cold & Flu Relief12.0 oz.
Well at Walgreens®
- Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant & Nasal Decongestant
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Compare to Active Ingredients of Vicks® DayQuil®**
Questions or comments? 1-800-719-9260
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Vicks® DayQuil®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Take only as directed - see Liver warning
- Use dose cup
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
- Adults and children 12 yrs and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hrs
- Children 6 to under 12 yrs: 15 mL (1 TBSP) every 4 hrs
- Children under 4 yrs: Do not use
- When using other daytime or nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Each tablespoon contains: sodium 7 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 4 doses (adult: 2,600 mg acetaminophen; child: 1,300 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- Adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Tyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or laste morethan 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves common cold / flu symptoms: Headache, sore throat, minor aches and pains, nasal congestion, fever, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.56x 2.56x 7.04
Item Code: 163056