Walgreens Electrotherapy Unit1.0 ea
Frequently bought with...
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Electronic Pulse Stimulator
TENS Therapy Pain Relief
Multi-Use for Hands, Feet, Back, Arms, Legs, Neck, Shoulders & Waist
- For the Temporary Relief of Muscle Pain
- 5 Present Programs with Adjustable Intensity & Speed
- LCD Display Screen
The Well at Walgreens Electronic Pulse TENS Therapy Pain Relief helps generate and deliver small pulses of electrical current to the user's skin through adhesive electrode pads. The device can be be used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles in the shoulders, waist, neck, back, arms, legs, hands and soles of feet due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities. Two different channels allow for application on multiple areas of the body. Each channel can be connected to 2 electrode pads. Intensity and speed can also be adjusted. A Repeat button allows users to repeat a previous mode.
Temporary Therapeutic Pain Relief From:
- Back / Waist Pain
- Arm / Hand Pain
- Leg Pain
- Foot Pain
- Neck / Shoulder Pain
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. TENS therapy helps to gently stimulate the body's nerves with relaxing pulses that help provide temporary relief to sore and aching muscles.
- 1 - Control Unit
- 4 - Reusable Pads (up to 80 Uses per Pad)
Made in China
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
The self-adhesive replacement gel pads are made of plastic, electrical wire, cloth and gel. They are comfortable, durable and reusable with up to 80 uses per pad. You can use them on hands, soles of feet, shoulders, waist, neck, back, arms and legs.
- Insert pins of the connecting wire into the wire connectors of each electrode pad
- Remove the pad from the protective liner
- Apply directly to skin and activate
- Temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Humidity: 30%-80% RH
- Do not use this device under any circumstance if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use on children
- Do not use on unhealthy or damaged skin
- Do not share pads to avoid contamination
- If you are in the current care of a physician, consult your physician before using this device. See instruction manual for all directions, warnings and device usage
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.12x 7.06x 7.12
Item Code: 910393