Health expertise you rely on, quality you trust.
- A Soaking Aid for Minor Sprains & Bruises
- Saline Laxative
- Value Size
- Resealable Pouch
- Magnesium Sulfate USP
- Each teaspoon contains: Magnesium 493 mg
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ age dose ¿¿
- Adults and children 12 years and older 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz.) of water ¿¿
- Children 6 to 11 years 1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz.) of water ¿¿
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
For External Use As a Soaking Solution: Pour 2 cups of epsom salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 15 minutes, three times a week, to relieve sore, tired muscles. ¿
As a Warm Compress: Dissolve 1 cup of epsom salt in 1 quart of warm water. Using a towel, apply solution to the affected area for 15¿30 minutes to reduce pain and swelling. Repeat as needed.
Walgreens Epsom salt is useful every season of the year. Beat Winter Blues: Simply dissolve two cups of Epsom salt in a warm bath to help: ¿¿
- Aid minor sprains and bruises. ¿
- Warm and comfort your muscle aches. ¿¿
A Mineral Spring Spa: Springtime is your fresh start to working out, often leading to overexertion. Just dissolve two cups of Epsom salt in warm bath water, settle in and experience soothing relaxation. Summer Soaking Solution: Sit back, relax and enjoy a moment to yourself with the soothing comfort of Walgreens Epsom Salt. Add two cups to your warm bath to melt away the stresses of the day. ¿
Relax into Autumn: By dissolving two cups of Epsom salt in a warm bath, you'll be able to: ¿¿
- Soak away tiredness and soreness. ¿
- Sooth aches and sprains.¿
- If caking occurs, tap pouch gently to free granules.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Package sold by weight not volume.¿©2017 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if the heat-sealed pouch is improperly sealed.¿
Warning: Where prompt relief is not obtained or where there is evidence of irritation or infection, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use if pregnant or diabetic, unless advised by a doctor.¿
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Ask a doctor before use if you have ¿¿
- kidney disease ¿
- a magnesium restricted diet ¿
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting ¿
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks ¿¿
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug.
When using this product ¿¿
- do not use more than directed ¿¿
Stop use and ask a doctor if ¿¿
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition ¿
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week ¿¿
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) ¿
- Generally produces bowel movements in 1/2 to 6 hours
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 6.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.04x 9.38x 12.07
Item Code: 157831