- Eye astringent redness reliever
- Relieves redness, irritation, itchine & burning
- Pharmacist recommended
Sterile Seasonal Relief
- Eye Astringent Redness Reliever
- Relieves Redness, Irritation, Itching & Burning
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Compare to Visine® A.C. active ingredients^^
Questions or comments? 1-888-527-4276
Made in USA
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson, Healthcare Products, distributor of Visine® A.C.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
Other information: Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
© Walgreen Co.
Retain this carton for future reference.
Tamper evident: Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
- Overuse may product increased redness of the eye
- Remove contact lens before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 1.85x 3.8
Item Code: 913447
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.