Walgreens Glycerin Adult Suppositories100.0 ea
- Adult suppositories
- Constipation relief
- Gentle & effective
- Compare to Fleet® Glycerin Suppositories active ingredient††
†† This product is not manufactured or distributed by C.B. Fleet Co. Inc., owner of the registered trademark Fleet®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 suppository per day or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||use Walgreens Infants & Children suppositories|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- insert 1 suppository well up into the rectum and retain for 15 minutes
- it need not melt to produce laxative action
©2018 Walgreen Co.
For rectal use only.
Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Abdominal pain
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
When using this product you may have rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding
- You fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
|Adult Glycerin Laxative Suppositories|
|Serving Size||1 suppository|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.7
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.63x 3.63x 4.19
Item Code: 324576