- Portable & reusable
- Flexible at any temperature
- One-piece design
- Microwavable, hot therapy, cold therapy
- With elastic strap
- 15.25 in x 8.37 in (387 mm x 212 mm)
This wrap utilizes a synchronized blend of all-natural clay and nontoxic oils to create the ideal thermal transfer source. The wrap creates deep-penetrating, therapeutic pain relief. It is safe, easy to use and highly efficient in the treatment of a wide variety of pain and discomfort such as arthritis, sports injuries, muscle pain, joint stiffness, menstrual cramps and headaches.
This wrap molds to the body. The clay-based properties enable you to easily mold the clay pack to any affected area for better pain relief.
This wrap is safe and easy to use. Place the clay pack in the freezer for cold therapy use.
Durable hook and loop strap adjusts to fit most shapes and sizes, and the fabric cover is completely washable.
Radiant clay technology allows both hot and cold temperatures, creating an ideal therapy that penetrates through sore muscles and joints.
Made in ChinaDeciding if hot or cold treatment is right for you: Hot and cold therapies are used to help treat a variety of problems and it is important to recognize your symptoms in order to determine which therapy is best for you. Heat therapy: Heat increases blood flow, helping to relax sore joints and muscles. Heat therapy is best for:
- Neck and back soreness
- Muscle and joint stiffness
- Pain to the neck or back
- Athletic injuries
- Injuries to the joints or muscles
- Place in the center of microwave at high power setting for 60 seconds
- Maximum heat of pack is reached approximately 3 minutes after removal from microwave. If hotter pack is desired after this time, heat in microwave for 10 seconds at high power setting and test again
- Repeat this process until desired temperature is reached
- Do not exceed total heating time of 80 seconds
©2016 Walgreen Co.
- DO NOT sit, lie or lean on clay pack
- Not recommended for infants or those who are insensitive to extreme temperatures or have circulatory problems
- After heating, if clay pack feels too hot, set aside and allow to cool slightly before reapplying
- After freezing, if clay pack feels too cold, set aside and allow to warm slightly before reapplying
- Consult your physician before use if you suffer from chronic pain
- Keep this clay pack in a storage bag when not in use
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.99x 5.04x 9.05
Item Code: 966759