Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Relieves Itches & Rashes
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammations and rashes due to: Insect bites, eczema, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, jewelry, detergents, cosmetics, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, external genital, feminine & anal itching.
Made in USA
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times a day
- Children under 2 years: Do not use, ask a doctor
For external anal itching:
- Adults: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with a toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information
- For external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
- For external anal itching:
- Do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days
- The condition gets worse
- Symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- Rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.19x 4.9x 3.75
Item Code: 455883
Customers who bought this also bought...