Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Hydrocortisone Cream, USP 1%
Relieves Itches & Rashes Due to:
- Insect Bites, Soaps, Detergents, Cosmetics, Jewelry,
- Poison Ivy, Oak & Sumac
- Eczema, Psoriasis & Seborrhic Dermatitis
- External Genital, Feminine & Anal Itching
Compare to Cortaid® Maximum Strength active ingredient††
NET WT 2 OZ (56 g)
†Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014
††This product is not affiliated with, manufactured by, or produced by the makers or owners of cortaid®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor
For external anal and genital itching
Adults: When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
© 2015 Walgreen Co.
For external use only.
Do not use
- For external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
- For external anal itching:
Do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days
- The condition gets worse
- Symptoms clear up and come back in a few days
- Rectal bleeding occurs, consult doctor promptly
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of itching due to minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes from: Eczema, insect bites poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, jewelry, detergents, cosmetics, psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, or for external genital, feminine and anal itching.
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 5.75x 4.2
Item Code: 931427
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.