- Helps relieve minor aches & pains
- For headache, backache & arthritis
- Temporarily helps reduce fever
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
- USP 200 mg
- Pain Reliver / Fever Reducer (NSAID)
- Compare to Motrin® IB Caplets Active Ingredient†
^Walgreens Pharamacist Survey Study, November 2010
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Motrin® IB Caplets.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Do Not Take More Than Directed
- The Smallest Effective Dose Should Be Used
- Adults & Children 12 Years & Over:
Take 1 Caplet Every 4 to 6 Hours While Symptoms Persist
If Pain or Fever Does Not Respond to 1 Caplet, 2 Caplets May Be Used
Do Not Exceed 6 Caplets in 24 Hours, Unless Directed by a Doctor
- Children Under 12 Years: Ask a Doctor
Store between 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F)
Use by expiration date on package
© 2015 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial Swelling
- Asthma (Wheezing)
- Skin Reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Take a Blood Thinning (Anticoagulant) or Steroid Drug
- Take More or for a Longer Time Than Directed
- Take Other Drugs Containing Prescription or Nonprescription NSAIDs [Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, or Others]
- Have 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
- Are Age 60 or Older
- Have Had Stomach Ulcers or Bleeding Problems
Do Not Use
- Right before or after Heart Surgery
- If You Have Ever Had an Allergic Reaction to Any Other Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Ask a Doctor before Use If
- Stomach Bleeding Warning Applies to You
- You Have a History of Stomach Problems, such as Heartburn
- You Are Taking a Diuretic
- You Have Asthma
- You Have High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Liver Cirrhosis, or Kidney Disease
- You Have Problems or Serious Side Effects from Taking Pain Relievers or Fever Reducers
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist before Use If You Are
- Taking Any Other Drug
- Taking Aspirin for Heart Attack or Stroke, because Ibuprofen May Decrease This Benefit of Aspirin
- Under a Doctor's Care for Any Serious Condition
When Using This Product
- The Risk of Heart Attack or Stroke May Increase if You Use More Than Directed or for Longer Than Directed
- Take with Food or Milk if Stomach Upset Occurs
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- You Experience Any of the Following Signs of Stomach Bleeding:
Have Bloody or Black Stools
Have Stomach Pain That Does Not Get Better
- Pain Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 10 Days
- Any New Symptoms Appear
- Fever Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 3 Days
- Redness or Swelling is Present in the Painful Area
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F)
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 3.0x 5.5
Item Code: 907105