- Value size
- Pain reliever / fever reducer
- Pharmacist recommended
Ibuprofen Tablets USP, 200 mg / Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer (NSAID)
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Compare to Motrin® IB Tablets active ingredient^^
Questions or comments? 1-800-426-9391
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Motrin® IB Tablets.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist.
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Other information: Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F). Use by expiration date on package.
© Walgreen Co.
Tamper evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- Right before or after heart surgery
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You are taking a diruretic
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have asthma
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Takins aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When using this product:
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Any new symptoms appear
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps
- The common cold
- Muscular aches
- Minor pains of arthritis
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.92
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 3.0x 6.0
Item Code: 907111
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.