Made in Canada100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- To assure formation of long-lasting film coating, dry affected area and apply medication undiluted with applicator
- Allow a few seconds for coating to form
- Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Close cap tightly after use to avoid evaporation
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Avoid contact with clothing and household/furniture surfaces to prevent possible staining
- This is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly. Do not exceed recommended dosage
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 3.0x 4.9
Item Code: 451502
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.