Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Benzocaine 20% / Oral Anesthetic
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- To open tube, cut tip of the tube on score mark with scissors
- Adults and children 2 years of age an older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor/dentist
- Children under 12 years of age: adult supervision should be given in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor/dentist
- For denture irritation:
- Apply thin layer to the affected area
- Do not reinsert dental work until irritation/pain is relieved
- Rinse mouth well before reinserting
Other Information: Store at a controlled room temperature 68°-77°F (20°-25°C)© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a doctor if :
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 4.65x 3.9
Item Code: 219529
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.