Delayed-Release Capsules USP, 15 mg Acid Reducer
- Clinically Proven to Treat Frequent Heartburn
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Three 14-Day Courses of Treatment
Made in India
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
Note: It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults 18 years of age and older
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
- 14 day course of treatment: Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning. Take every day for 14 days. Do not take more than 1 capsule a day. Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules. Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Repeated 14 day courses (if needed): You may repeat a 14 day course every 4 months. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity
- Protect product from moisture
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole.
Do not use:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Theophylline (asthma medicine)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week). Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.69x 4.5x 3.31
Item Code: 149731