Frequently bought with...
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $849Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $2199Buy 1, Get 1 FREEearn points
- $419Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1399Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1999Buy 1, Get 1 FREEearn points
- $849Buy 1, Get 1 FREEearn points
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Relieves minor aches & pains
- For aspirin regimen users
- Low dose
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours, not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- For at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if:
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: Feel faint, Have bloody or black stools, Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 2.96x 4.7
Item Code: 535011