- Relieves occasional constipation
- Produces bowel movement in 1/2 - 6 hours
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.). Drink a full 8 oz glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid. Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Other Information: Each fluid ounce contains: Magnesium 199 mg; Sodium 36 mg. Store at room temperature. Protect from excessive heat and freezing. Discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle.© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium restricted diet
- A sodium restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.49x 2.49x 6.78
Item Code: 503727