Walgreens Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution Lemon10.0 fl oz
Online and store prices may vary
Great tasting effective oral laxative
Works in 1/2 to 6 hours.
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1/2 to 1 bottle (10 fl. oz.). Drink a full 8 oz. glass of liquid with each dose. The dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/3 to 1/2 bottle with a full 8 oz. glass of liquid.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Each fluid ounce contains: sodium 36 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature. Protect from excessive heat and freezing
- Discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium restricted diet
- A sodium restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 1 week
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period.
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 2.5x 6.8
Item Code: 503726
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.