- Daytime or nighttime use
- Stays in place
- 1-day treatment
- Multi-symptom relief and treatment
Includes: 3 Soothe Wipes with aloe & vitamin E, cream for external itching, 1 vaginal softgel insert & 1 applicator.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Vaginal insert: With the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina. Throw applicator away after use
- External cream: Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Do not use if printed sealed pouch is torn, open or incompletely sealed
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or cannot be seen
- Do not purchase if carton is open
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- This is a 1-dose treatment. Most women do not get complete relief of their symptoms in just 1 day. Most women get some improvement in 1 day and complete relief by 7 days
©2015 Walgreen Co.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Soothe Wipes Feminine Wipes: For external use only. Keep away from children. Do not use to remove vaginal treatments once applied. Tamper-Evident Unit. Do not use if printed sealed pouch is torn, open or incompletely sealed.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 7.1x 5.1
Item Code: 915575
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.