Walgreens Miconazole 3 Combo Pack3.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Exclusively for Beauty Enthusiasts! FREE Sample Bag from our top brands with $20 purchase on Beauty and Personal Care items . Details
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream (4%)
Miconazole Nitrate Cream (2%)
- (Miconazole Nitrate 200 mg per Applicator plus 2% External Vulvar Cream)
- Helps Cure Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Helps Relieve Associated External Itching & Irritation
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Compare to Monistat® 3 active ingredients††
3 Ready-to-Use Prefilled Applicators plus Cream for External Relief
Includes 3 Comfort Wipes™ Refreshing Feminine Wipes with Aloe and Vitamin E.
Comfort Wipes™ Feminine Wipes: Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-75 Lanolin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Net Wt. 0.18 oz (5 g) Each Applicator + 0.32 oz (9 g) Tube + 3 Comfort Wipes
Questions? Call toll free 855-590-5695
Made in USA
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
††Monistat is a registered trademark of INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Before using the product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Applicators: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use
- External cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infection often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- Treats vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.59x 6.05x 5.19
Item Code: 352405
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
With Card:Spend $25, Get 10000 pts
- $1449earn points
- $1549earn points
- $1599earn points
- $2399earn points
- $1799earn points
- $1549earn points
- $1749earn points
- $1699earn points
- $1499earn points
- $2099earn points
- Priced Per Storeearn points