Cures most vaginal yeast infections.
0.32 oz Tube
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions and information
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Suppositories: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 3 nights in a row. Throw applicator away after use
- External cream: Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina. Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). © 2013 Walgreen Co.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 suppository|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.47x 5.22x 5.19
Item Code: 629260
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.