- Sinus wash system
- Promotes soothing relief
- Meets CDC recommendation
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
- Micro-Filtered Sinus Wash System
- Promotes Natural, Soothing Relief for Nasal Congestion & Sinus Symptoms
- Built-In Water Filter Meets the CDC Reccommendation for Sinus Washing with Tap Water*
- Soft Comfort Tip
- 1 - Micro-Filtered Sinus Wash System
- 30 - All-Natural Saline Packets, Net Wt 0.1 oz (3g) Each
Saline Packets Made in the USA in an FDA Registered Drug Facility
^Walgreens Pharmacists Survey Study, November 2014.
*This product has been tested and certified to meet NSF / ANSI Std. 53, a drinking water standard, for cyst reduction.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
|Adults & Children 4 Years & Over:||Use 1 - 2 Packets per 8 fl oz (240 ml) up to Every 2 Hours as Needed|
|Children Under 4 Years:||Consult a Physician|
Prior to first use see enclosed instructions sheet for complete directions.
©2015 Walgreen Co.
Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved.
When used with tap water, see instructions inside box for proper use.
Do not use if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
When using this product:
- Use by Only 1 Person
- Wash Bottle with Soap & Water after Each Use
- Do Not Heat in Microwave
Keep out of reach of children
- Inspect Saline Packets for Integrity
- Do Not Use Saline Packets if Open or Torn
- Protect Saline Packets from Excessive Heat & Moisture
- See Saline Packets or Box for Lot # & Expiration Date
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies:
- Nasal Stuffiness
- Runny Nose
- Post Nasal Drip
- Removes Inhaled Irritants (Dust, Pollen)
- Promotes Nasal & Sinus Drainage
- Helps Reduce Swelling of Nasal Membranes
- Moisturizes Dry Nasal Passages
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.52
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.9x 2.95x 5.35
Item Code: 907637
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.