Walgreens Mucus Relief Day/Night Caplets30.0 ea
- Maximum strength
- Helps relieve aches, fever & sore throat
- Pharmacist recommended
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Daytime Maximum Strength
- Helps Relieve Aches, Fever & Sore Throat
- Helps Control Cough
- Helps Thin & Loosen Mucus
- Helps Clear Nasal & Chest Congestion
- 20 Caplets
Nighttime Maximum Relief
- Helps Relieve Aches, Fever & Sore Throat
- Helps Relieve Runny Nose & Sneezing
- Helps Relieve Nasal Congestion
- 10 Caplets
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Daytime Severe Cold & Nighttime Cold & Flu Active Ingredients.††
Questions or comments? 1-800-426-9391
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Daytime Severe Cold & Nighttime Cold & Flu.
Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Use by expiration date on package.
©2014 Walgreens Co.
Tamper evident: Do not use if packaging is opened or if blister unit is torn, broken or shows any signs of tampering.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping toe MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains a MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- High blood pressure
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema (Daytime Severe Cold Only)
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) (Daytime Severe Cold Only)
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
- Glaucoma (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
- Marked drowsiness may occur (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
- Avoid alcoholic drinks (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Persistent cough lasts for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache (Daytime Severe Cold Only)
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant of breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Minor aches & pains
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Cough (Daytime Severe Cold Only)
- Runny nose & sneezing (Nighttime Cold & Flu Only)
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive (Daytime Severe Cold Only). Temporarily reduces fever.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 5.0
Item Code: 356631