Walgreens Mucus Relief DM Expectorant/Cough Suppressant Tablets60.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Easy to swallow
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Take with a full glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). © 2012 Walgreen Co.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.53x 3.91
Item Code: 510128
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.