Walgreens Mucus Relief DM Max Liquid6.0 oz.
- Maximum strength
- 4 hour dosing
- For ages 12 and over
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Use dosage cup provided
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 20 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: potassium 6 mg, sodium 13 mg
- Store at room temperature
- Do not refrigerate
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm
- Do not use more than directed
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.5x 5.8
Item Code: 280505