- 12 hour
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins & loosens mucus
- Immediate & extended release
- Made in England
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Do not crush, chew or break tablet
- Take with a full glass of water
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)©2017 Walgreen Co.
Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
|Mucus Relief Extended Release Tablets Maximum Strength|
|Serving Size||1 tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.54x 5.35
Item Code: 982922