- Helps relieve sinus pressure & congestion
- Helps thin & loosen mucus
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended
Acetaminophen 325 mg / Pain Reliever
Guaifenesin 200 mg / Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg / Nasal Decongestant
- Helps Relieve Sinus Pressure, Congestion & Headache
- Helps Thin & Loosen Mucus
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Compare to Maximum Strength Mucinex® Sinus-Max™ Pressure & Pain active ingredients.††
Questions or comments? 1-800-426-9391
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, owner of the registered trademark Maximum Strength Mucinex® Sinus-Max™ Pressure & Pain.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
© 2014 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion & pressure
- Minor aches & pains
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 5.0
Item Code: 357646
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899earn points
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- $349Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1179Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $979Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF