- Compare to Vicks NyQuil active ingredients.
- Pain reliever, fever reducer, cough suppressant & antihistamine.
- Alcohol 10%.
- Acetaminophen/Aches/Fever/Sore Throat, Dextromethorphan HBr/Cough, Doxylamine Succinate/Sneezing/Runny Nose
- Gluten Free
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2014.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Take only as directed - see Liver warning
- Use dose cup
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
- Adults and children 12 yrs and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hrs
- Children 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctor
- Children under 4 yrs: do not use
- When using other daytime or nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 38 mg
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 4 doses (2,600 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- To make a child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 2.56x 7.05
Item Code: 163058