Temporary relief of nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever and upper respiratory allergies.
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- The product delivers in each 800 ml of air 0.04 to 0.150 mg of levmetamfetamine
- Do not use more often than every 2 hours
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 inhalations in each nostril
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 1 inhalation in each nostril
- Children under 6 year of age: Ask a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age : Do not use
- This inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first use
- Keep inhaler tightly closed
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- Do not use for more than 7 days
- Use only as directed
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of nasal congestion due to:
- The common cold
- Hay fever or upper respiratory allergies
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.7x 2.95x 4.3
Item Code: 511020
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.