Well at Walgreens Nighttime All Night Cough Relief Cherry12.0 fl oz
- Compare to Vicks NyQuil Cough active ingredients.
- Cough suppressant.
- Alcohol 10%.
- Dextromethorphan HBr/Cough, Doxylamine Succinate/Sneezing/Runny Nose
- Gluten Free
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2014.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Take only as directed
- Use dose cup
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 yrs and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours
- Children 4 to under 12 yrs: ask a doctor
- Children under 4 yrs: do not use
- When using other daytime or nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Each 30 mL contains: sodium 32 mg
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
Do not use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- To make a child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- May cause marked drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
temporarily relieves cold symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose and sneezing
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 2.56x 7.05
Item Code: 163060