Delayed Released Tablets
Treats Frequent Heartburn occurring 2 or more days a week!
- One 14-day course of treatment
- Now available in a bottle
Made in Israel
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
For adults 18 years of age and older. This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
14-day course of treatment:
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Swallow whole. Do not chew or crush tablets
Repeated 14-day courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) and protect from moisture.© 2012 Walgreen Co.
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.68x 2.3x 3.4
Item Code: 461734
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.