- Ages 2 to 11
- Aspirin free
- Ibuprofen free
- Compare to Children's Tylenol Chewable active ingredient
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2014.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed
- Find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by doctor
- Weight (lb) - Age (yr) - Dose (tablets)*
- Under 24 - Under 2 - Ask a doctor
- 24-35 - 2-3 - 1
- 36-47 - 4-5 - 1-1/2
- 48-59 - 6-8 - 2
- 60-71 - 9-10 - 2-1/2
- 72-95 - 11 - 3
- Avoid high humidity
- Store at 25° C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
*Or as directed by a doctor.©2017 Walgreen Co.
Tamper evident: do not use if package is opened or if blister unit is torn, broken or shows any signs of tampering.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain get worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Children's Pain & Fever Chewable Tablets|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.4x 2.8
Item Code: 980503