Frequently bought with...
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$700 or 1/$399$3.99earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended.*
- Relieves headache, backache, & toothache
- For minor pain of arthritis
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Easy to swallow
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- Take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3000 mg) in 24 hours.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.65x 1.85
Item Code: 243695
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- Arm & Hammer 2x Concentrated ...50 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE