Frequently bought with...
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $699earn points
- $979Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $579Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Fast-Release Quick Gels
- Relieves headache, backache, & toothache
- For minor pain of arthritis
- Temporarily reduces fever
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59-86°F)
- Avoid high humidity
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 gelcaps (3000 mg) in 24 hours.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These symptoms could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 Gelcap|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.55x 1.85
Item Code: 243682
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1099Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $359Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $299Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $729Buy 2, get 3rd FREE