Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
- Extra Strength
- Acetaminophen 500 mg / Pain Reliever
- Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg / Nighttime Sleep Aid
Compare to Tylenol® PM Extra Strength Caplets active ingredients††
Questions or comments? 1-877-753-3935
Ingredient Note: *Contains one or more of these ingredients.
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol PM Extra Strength Caplets.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Avoid high humidity and excessive heat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.62x 3.38x 1.62
Item Code: 358597
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.