Walgreens Plus Severe Sinus/Cough/Congestion Daytime/Nighttime Liquidgels20.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Combo pack
- For congestion & cough
- Helps relieve severe sinus symptoms
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Combo Pack
- For Congestion & Cough
- Helps Relieve Severe Sinus Symptoms
Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion, sinus pressure, headache, body ache, cough, runny nose and sneezing. Compare to Alka-Seltzer PLUS® Day and Night Severe Sinus Congestion & Cough active ingredients.**
Contains: Daytime (12 Softgels), Nighttime (8 Softgels).
Made in India
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Alka-Seltzer PLUS® Day and Night Severe Sinus Congestion & Cough
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Daytime: Take only as recommended. Do not take more than recommended dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 softgels in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Nighttime: Do not take more than the recommended dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 softels in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Do not take these products at the same time.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 10 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetominophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use to sedate children (Nighttime).
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- In children under 12 years of age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough with excessive phlegm
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Nighttime)
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers (Nighttime)
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- May cause marked drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occurr
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Nervousness, diziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Daytime: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu: Minor aches and pains, headache, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat. Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Helps clear nasal passages and shrinks swollen membranes. Temporarily reduces fever.
Nighttime: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu: Minor aches and pains, headache, nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing. Temporarily reduces fever.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.55x 5.1
Item Code: 907691
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.