- Combo pack
- For congestion & cough
- Helps relieve severe sinus symptoms
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Combo Pack
- For Congestion & Cough
- Helps Relieve Severe Sinus Symptoms
Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion, sinus pressure, headache, body ache, cough, runny nose and sneezing. Compare to Alka-Seltzer PLUS® Day and Night Severe Sinus Congestion & Cough active ingredients.**
Contains: Daytime (12 Softgels), Nighttime (8 Softgels).
Made in India
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Alka-Seltzer PLUS® Day and Night Severe Sinus Congestion & Cough
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Daytime: Take only as recommended. Do not take more than recommended dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 softgels in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Nighttime: Do not take more than the recommended dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours. Do not exceed 10 softels in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
Do not take these products at the same time.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 10 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetominophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: Skin reddening, blisters, rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use to sedate children (Nighttime).
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- In children under 12 years of age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough with excessive phlegm
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Nighttime)
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your are:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers (Nighttime)
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- May cause marked drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occurr
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Nervousness, diziness, or sleeplessness occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Daytime: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu: Minor aches and pains, headache, cough, nasal congestion, sore throat. Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Helps clear nasal passages and shrinks swollen membranes. Temporarily reduces fever.
Nighttime: Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold or flu: Minor aches and pains, headache, nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing. Temporarily reduces fever.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.55x 5.1
Item Code: 907691