- Unclogs pores
- Removes blackheads, oil & dirt
Walgreens Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for nose are specifically formulated to unclog pores and remove blackheads. Use once weekly for best results to help diminish the appearance of large pores and remove blackheads.
- Compare to Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Made in South Korea
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Thoroughly wash your face, making sure to remove any creams, lotions or make-up
- Thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick if skin is dry
- Dry hands, then open packet and peel strip off plastic liner. Apply strip to skin with shiny side towards skin. Smooth down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for 10 to 15 minutes until stiff
- Slowly and carefully peel off strip starting at edges and pulling toward center. If strip adheres too strongly, thoroughly moisten strip and slowly peel off. Do not force strip
- Avoid using on pimples, inflamed blemishes, sunburned or excessively dry skin
- Avoid using on skin currently being treated with acne medication
- Avoid using on skin that is sensitive to bandages, tape or peel-off masks
- Remove strip promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip adheres to skin, moisten strip thoroughly and gently peel off. Forceful removal of the strip may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, consult a physician and discontinue use. Do not use more than once every three days
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.14x 2.73x 5.25
Item Code: 151559
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.