- Compare to the active ingredient in Hibiclens
- Patient pre-operative skin preparation
- Wound & general skin cleanser
- 2 kits (1 sponge & 1 (15 ml) liquid pouch each)
Made in USA
- Before using this product carefully read all warnings and follow the directions in the drug facts and package insert
- Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
- Apply product liberally to surgical site and swab for at least 2 minutes and dry with a sterile towel
- Repeat procedure for an additional 2 minutes and dry with a sterile towel
- Thoroughly rinse the area to be cleaned with water
- Apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently
- Rinse again thoroughly
- Store at 20°-25° C (68°-77° F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
©2016 Walgreen Co.
- If you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients
- In contact with meninges
- In the genital area
- As a preoperative skin preparation of the head or face
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when installed in the middle ear through perforated eardrums.
- If solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water
- Wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of the skin should not be routinely treated
- Repeated general skin cleansing of large body areas should not be done except when the underlying condition makes it necessary to reduce the bacterial population of the skin
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.52x 4.01x 6.89
Item Code: 973071
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.