For Silicone Hydrogel & Soft Contact Lenses
- Comfort Formula that Cleans, Conditions, Disinfects , Rinses & Stores
- Removes Protein Deposits & Reduces Lipid Deposition
Compare to Opti-Free® PureMoist®†
- 1 - Walgreens Premium Multi-Purpose Solution (12 fl oz / 355 mL)
- 1 - Lens Case
Premium Multi-Purpose Solution: A sterile, isotonic solution that contains poloxamer, sodium phosphate buffer, sodium chloride and disodium edetate; preserved with polyhexanide 0.0001%. Contains no chlorhexidine or thimerosal.
Questions or comments? 1-888-527-4276
Made in the U.K.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Alcon, owner of the registered trademark Opti-Free® PureMoist®. Compare to Opti-Free® PureMoist® for: Comfort, cleans, stores, rinses, disinfects, protein removal and reduces lipid deposition.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed There are no known contraindications for use of this product. However, if you are allergic to any ingredient in the Walgreens Premium Multi-Purpose Solution, do not use. Use only fresh multi-purpose (contact lens disinfecting) solution each time you soak (store) you lenses. If not wearing the contact lenses immediately, store in unopened lens case. Do not store your lenses in ordinary saline in the place of Walgreens Premium Multi-Purpose Solution. Saline solution will not disinfect contact lenses. Your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures to care for your lenses based on your individual tear chemistry and lens wearing schedule. Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. See inside of carton for complete instructions and important safety information. © 2014 Walgreen Co.
- Do not wear the lenses unless you have allowed them to soak for at least six (6) hours in Walgreens Premium Multi-Purpose Solution as directed
- Do not reuse or "top off" old solution left in your lens case since solution reuse reduces effective lens disinfection and could lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness. "Topping off" is the addition of fresh solution to solution that has been sitting in your case
- Do not use with heat (thermal) disinfection systems
- Never reuse Walgreens Premium Multi-Purpose Solution. Always discard the remaining solution from the lens case
- Store at room temperature
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
- Discard contents of the bottle 3 months after opening. Using your Premium Multi-Purpose Solution beyond the discard date could result in contamination of the solution and can lead to severe infection, vision loss or blindness
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Keep out of reach of children
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 7.6
Item Code: 357564
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.