Well at Walgreens®
- Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant & Nasal Decongestant
- Antihistamine Free
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Compare Vicks® DayQuil® Severe Cold & Flu active ingredients**
Questions or comments? 1-800-719-9260
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Vicks® DayQuil® Severe Cold & Flu.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Take only as directed - see Liver warning
- Use dose cup
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
- Adults and children 12 yrs and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hrs
- Children 6 to under 12 yrs: 15 mL (1 TBSP) every 4 hrs
- Children under 4 yrs: Do not use
- When using other daytime or nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- Each 15 mL dose cup contains: sodium 6 mg
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 4 doses (adult: 2,600 mg acetaminophen; child: 1,300 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- Adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Tyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not take more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or laste morethan 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves common cold / flu symptoms:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Congestion & Pressure
- Cough due to Minor Throat & Bronchial Irritation
- Minor Aches & Pains
- Sore Throat
- Helps Reduce Swelling of Nasal Passages
- Temporarily Restores Freer Breathing through the Nose
- Promotes Nasal and / or Sinus Drainage
- Helps Loosen Phlegm (Mucus) & Thin Bronchial Secretions to Rid the Bronchial Passageways of Bothersome Mucus & Make Coughs More Productive
|Serving Size||15 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.47x 2.47x 7.12
Item Code: 330479