- 20% maximum strength benzocaine to relieve oral pain
- Antiseptic to help prevent infection
- Menthol to soothe
- Fast acting / triple medicated
- Relieves pain due to toothaches
- Helps protect against infection
- Protects against minor oral irritation
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around the gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a dentist or doctor
This preparation is intended for us in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continually. This formula will stay in place for extended duration of relief. Avoid using toothpaste or drinking soft drinks or fruit juices for at least one hour after applying.
©2015 Walgreen Co.
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- Swelling, rash, or fever develops
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Allergic reaction occurs
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.07x 3.63x 3.78
Item Code: 931417
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.