- SPF 30 mist spray sunscreen
- UVA / UVB protection
- Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer
- Continuous Spray
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes
- UVA/UVB Protection
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist tested
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Hold can 4-6 inches away from body, spray evenly to ensure complete coverage. Do not spray in face. Spray into hand and apply to face. Use in well ventilated, but not windy areas.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
For external use only. Flammable.
- Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- Avoid long term storage above 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or a Poison Control Center right away.Helps prevent sunburn If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.05x 6.3
Item Code: 926119
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.