Frequently bought with...
- $699earn points
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399earn points
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Helps relieve sinus congestion
- Promotes sinus drainage
- Helps clear nasal passages
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
- Pain Reliver & Nasal Decongestant
- Fast-Release Quick Gels™
- Compare to Tylenol® Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime Rapid Release Gels Active Ingredients†
- Pseudoephedrine Free
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
†This product is not manufactured or distrbuted by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Sinus Congestion & Pain Daytime.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours.
- Do not take more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) & may cause liver damage.
Store at 15° – 30°C (59° – 86°F).
See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
©2013 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Carton is Opened or if Blister Unit is Torn, Broken or Shows Any Signs of Tampering
Retain Carton for Complete Product Information
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More Than 12 Gelcaps in 24 Hours, Which is the Maximum Daily Amount
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver Disease
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Thyroid Disease
- Trouble Urinating due to an Enlarged Prostate Gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do no exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, Dizziness, or Sleeplessness Occur
- Pain or Nasal Congestion Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 7 Days
- Fever Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 3 Days
- Redness or Swelling is Present
- New Symptoms Occur
These Could Be Signs of a Serious Condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For temporart relief of:
- Sinus Congestion & Pressure
- Minor Aches & Pains
- Nasal Congestion
Helps decongest sinus openings and passages.
Promtoes sinus drainage.
Helps clear nasal passages.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 3.3x 3.5
Item Code: 509428
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $599earn points
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points