Walgreens Small Meditation Fountain Assorted1.0 ea
Choose from assorted designs.
Enjoy the soothing sound of flowing water. Relax to the calm whisper of moving water with this meditation fountain. With its hand-painted faux slate design and unique artistry, this table top fountain complements any home or office decor. Easy to operate, the fountain can be displayed nearly anywhere - without the need for power plugs or wall outlets. Non-slip feet provide stability and help to protect surfaces.
Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included). See bottom panel (of box) for additional battery information. Optional AC adapter is not included.
This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in design. Please visit your local Walgreens for exact design selection.
Made in China
- Before adding water, insert 2 "AA" batteries according to polarity
- Fill the reservoir with approximately 8 oz of water
- To activate/deactivate fountain, turn power switch to on or off position. Note: Never operate fountain without water
- Keep fountain on a level and stable surface during use
- Do not mix old and new batteries
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium batteries)
- Insert batteries using the correct polarity. Do not short-circuit the supply terminal
- Remove batteries when not in use. Recycle or dispose of exhausted batteries according to federal, state and local laws. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire - they may leak or explode
- Only use manufacture specified battery(ies), charger(s) and/or adapter, if applicable, specified by the manufacturer
- Always use, replace or recharge (if applicable) batteries under adult supervision
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.35x 6.36x 8.01
Item Code: 353285
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.