- Softens stool
- Unflavored powder
- Grit free
- 14 once-daily doses
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM EST
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- The bottle cap is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line
- Adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- Fill to top of line in cap which is marked to indicated the correct dose (17 g)
- Stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature), then drink
- Use once a day
- Use no more than 7 days
- Children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
©2015 Walgreen Co.
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition
- You get diarrhea
- You need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size||1 Dose|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.64
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.9x 5.75
Item Code: 920704
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.