Walgreens Sodium Chloride Ophthalmic Ointment0.12 oz.
Sterile. Walgreens pharmacist recommended (Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012).
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed Apply small amount (one-fourth inch) to the inside of affected eye(s) every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.Other Information:
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [see USP controlled room temperature]
- Store away from heat
- Protect from freezing
- Keep tightly closed
- Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- To avoid contamination, do not touch lip of container to any surface
- Replace cap after every using
- May cause temporary burning and irritation upon application into the eye
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.08x 3.56x 1.67
Item Code: 339799
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.