- Sport sunscreen SPF 50
- Maintains UVA / UVB protection
- Water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Water Resistant (up to 80 Minutes)
- Maintains UVA / UVB Protection
- Features Twist & Lock Cap — Promotes Quick & Easy Spray
Help Give Yourself an Edge with All-Over Sun Protection!
Walgreens Continuous Spray Sport Sunscreen helps provide superior broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA & UVB protection for your skin to help give you that edge over the competition. You can count on this: Our easy spray maintains all-over even coverage that goes on quickly, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. Specially formulated for active adults!
Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.
Recommended as an effective UV Sunscreen by The Skin Cancer Foundation.
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold can 4 – 6 inches away from body; spray evenly to ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray into face. Spray into hand & apply to face.
- Use in well ventilated, but not windy areas.
- After 80 Minutes of Swimming or Sweating
- Immediately after Towel Drying
- At Least Every 2 Hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.©2012 Walgreen Co.
For external use only.
- Do Not Use Near Heat, Flame or While Smoking
- Avoid Long Term Storage above 104°F (40°C)
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.1x 5.95
Item Code: 146356
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.