Frequently bought with...
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Well at Walgreens
Soft & Comfortable Design to Use Anytime
- Helps Block Noise & Snoring
- 33 dB Noise Reduction Rating
- Contains 10 Pairs
Tested according to ANSI S.3.19-1974
|Mean Attenuation, dB||40.9||43.0||44.8||38.9||37.2||47.4||48.5||47.7||47.8|
|Standard Deviation, dB||3.5||3.9||3.8||2.8||2.7||4.5||3.1||4.4||3.9|
NRR: 33 dB
The level of noise entering a person's ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
1. The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 dBA.
2. The NRR is 33 decibels (dB).
3. The level of noise entering the ear is approximately equal to 59 dBA.
The range of noise reduction ratings for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 (higher numbers denote greater effectiveness).
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed Fitting:
- With clean hands, roll entire earplug into narrowest possible crease-free cylinder
- Reach over head with free hand, pull ear up and out, and insert earplug well inside ear canal
- Hold for 40 seconds, until earplug fully expands in ear canal
- In a noisy environment with earplugs inserted, cup hands over ears and release. Earplugs should be blocking enough noise so that covering them with hands does not result in a significant difference. If proper fit is not obtained, move to a quiet location and repeat fitting instructions
For noisy environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. onsult the enclosed instructions for proper fit. Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indication of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire. Constant or repetitive exposure to impulsive noise may lead to serious injury, including temporary or permanent deafness. The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 33 dB. Earplugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively. Refer to instructions. If the recommended fitting instructions are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the earplugs will be severely impaired. Consult the enclosed insert for proper fit. Remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal. Rapid removal may damage eardrum.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.75x 4.85
Item Code: 387718
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Walgreens Isopropyl Alcohol 9...16 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $219Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3...16 fl ozPriced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$450 or 1/$249$2.59earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- Q-tips Cotton Swabs...625 ea$479earn points
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1079Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF