Replacement electrode pads for electronic TENS Therapy Pain Relief. These pads are reusable, convenient and discreet. TENS therapy gently stimulates the body's nerves with relaxing pulses that provide temporary relief to sore and aching muscles. Temporary therapeutic pain relief from back pain. 2 Pads: 3.74 in x 7.48 in.
Why use TENS therapy?
- Safe and effective: Blocks pain signals at the source
- Reusable: For multiple sessions of pain relief
- Discreet: May be used while performing everyday activities
- Mobile: Wire-free device can be used on the go
- Convenient: Includes easily replaceable AAA batteries
- Clip the control unit to the electrode pad
- Remove the backing from the electrode pad
- Apply directly to the pain area and activate
- Electrode pad: 10-25 sessions
- Control unit: 1+ year of use
- Batteries: 50+ sessions
- Additional refill pads sold separately
- Temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Humidity: 30%-80% RH
- Do not use this device under any circumstance if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted metallic or electronic device
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not use on children
- Do not use on unhealthy or damaged skin
- Do not share pads to avoid contamination
- If you are in the current care of a physician, consult your physician before using this device
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 5.0x 5.4
Item Code: 903863
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.