- Treats athlete's foot & jock itch
- Relieves itching, burning & cracking
- Greaseless & odorless
Helps Cure & Prevent Most Athlete's Foot
Tolnaftate Cream 1%
- Helps Relieve Itching & Burning
- Greaseless & Odorless
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Compare to Tinactin® active ingredient††.
Made in Korea
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Tinactin®.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer ask a doctor
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). © 2014 Walgreen Co.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily use for effective relief of itching, burning and crackling.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.26x 1.99x 4.97
Item Code: 388207
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.